The dating books listed here are only a fraction of the
amount available. The ones we've listed are the dating books we
recommend the most. To see more dating books, go to:
�You�re About To
Learn Secrets That Most Men Will Never Know About Women...�
Inside you�ll learn...
* �The Kiss Test� - How to tell if she�s ready to be kissed.
* The difference between how men and women think about dating - and why
most women want to keep you from being successful.
* How to use �secret� body language to keep a woman�s attention.
* How to approach a new woman that you�d like to meet - and exactly what
to say to start a conversation without �pick up lines�.
* Fun places to take women that are FREE - no paying for expensive
* And you'll also get a FREE trial-subscription to David DeAngelo's
exclusive Dating Secrets e-Letter... CLICK HERE
�You're About To Learn Secrets That
Most Women Will Never Know About Meeting And Keeping Great Men...�
Inside you'll learn...
* What goes on inside a man's mind... and how attraction works for him.
* How to "cheat-proof" your relationship... and why he might be tempted.
* The ten fatal mistakes to avoid that most women make with men.
* What to do if your man has a "wandering eye".
* The differences in how men and women think about dating... and why
most men want to keep you from being successful.
* The seven secrets to communicating with a man that will create lasting love and affection.
* The truth about men who aren't "emotionally available"... how to know if you've got one and what to do if you're dating one.
* The five things women do that annoy men and kill intimacy.
* The inside tips married women know about the tell-tale signs of a great guy.
* And you'll also get a FREE trial to Christian Carter's exclusive Dating Advice For Women eLetter...
Romy Miller is a woman. She understands
women. Now she's going to help you do the same. Understanding Women: The
Definitive Guide to Meeting, Dating and Dumping, if Necessary will turn
you into a dating machine and help you go from loser to lover in no time
flat. Taking an in-your-face approach, this book leaves no excuses for
you to not only succeed with women but to understand them as well. If
this book doesn't do the trick, nothing will.
Online Dating For Dummies will
get you off the fence and on the Internet dating path � with the
skill of a seasoned pro. Like your best friend, this fun
reference will give you the straight scoop on
* Gearing up with the right computer hardware
* Overcoming preconceived notions of who is online
* Talking the online lingo
* Enjoying conversation in chat rooms
* Considering date site options
* Establishing your screen identity
* Facing the consequences of not posting a photo
Internet dating is growing at double-digit rates every year,
while other forms of finding a connection are flat or falling
off. Internet dating, although far from perfect, is becoming the
most effective and efficient method of getting introduced to a
large number of available singles. Online Dating For Dummies
shows you how to get your feet wet and how to dive in, making
informed choices and exercising good judgment as you
* Sign up for a trial run on a dating site
* Try to describe yourself for your personal profile
* Initiate your first e-mail contact
* Make your first in-person meeting memorable
* Identify frauds and players
* Figure out what not to do if you really want to meet someone
Today there are more single people
than ever in history. Over 40 percent of our adult population is
single and most of them want to meet their perfect mate. But
dating has its drawbacks. �Dating doesn�t really work anymore as
a way to find relationship happiness,� says David Steele,
marriage and family therapist, founder of the Relationship
Coaching Institute (the first and largest relationship coach
training organization) and author of the new book
Conscious Dating; Finding the love of your life in today�s world.
�We want to be happy in relationships, but don�t know how. The
old way of dating and mating simply doesn�t work anymore,� says
Steele, �the rules have changed and most of us don�t know what
the new rules are. In searching for love, most singles are using
trial and error, flying by the seat of their pants, or following
bad advice. This is not just another dating book filled with
tired ideas about how to �get� a man or woman. Conscious
Dating provides relationship information and strategies
proven and tested with thousands of singles worldwide from a
pioneering leader in the field of relationships. It does not
offer manipulative or deceptive practices that compromise who
you are, in fact it helps singles celebrate who they are and see
being single as an opportunity and not a disease. This
groundbreaking new book starts by looking at fourteen dating
traps and why dating doesn�t work. Then author David Steele
delves into the ten principles for conscious dating and how any
single can go from dating disaster to dating success!
Conscious Dating is destined to change the way you view
dating, relationships and, most importantly, yourself. Who are
you? What do you want? How can you get what you really want in
your life and relationships? Packed with tips, quizzes, personal
stories and real world advice, David Steele shows you how to
take a proactive role, perhaps for the first time in your life,
so that you can find the love of your life and the life that you